les libres :)  Index du Forum les libres :)
bienvenu dans l'alliance libre ! règne de la liberté !^^

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

MICROSOFT WINDOWS 7 AND SERVER 2008 R2 SERVICE PACK-1 RTM X

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les libres :) Index du Forum -> tout public -> candidature joueur
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
martwar

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: MICROSOFT WINDOWS 7 AND SERVER 2008 R2 SERVICE PACK-1 RTM X Répondre en citant

MICROSOFT WINDOWS 7 AND SERVER 2008 R2 SERVICE PACK-1 RTM X64 WAVE1 RIP DVD > urlin.us/2bsqe

Wave1:...Arabic,...Bulgarian,...Chinese-Hong...Kong...SAR,...Chinese-Simplified,...Chinese-Taiwan,...Croatian,...Czech,...Danish,...Dutch,...English,...Estonian,...Finnish,...French,...German,...Greek,...Hebrew,...Hungarian,...Italian,...Japanese,...Korean,...Latvian,...Lithuanian,...Norwegian,...Polish,...Portuguese-Brazil,...Portuguese-Portugal,...Romanian,...Russian,...Serbian,...Slovak,...Slovenian,...Spanish,...Swedish,...Thai,...Turkish,...and...Ukrainiantell...me...when...the...RTM...has...made...your...PC...gone...kaput!...:-p...Usmanfa...does...it...loose...the...activation?...Usmanfa...does...it...loose...the...activation?...Guest...there...are...too...many...bugs,...errors,...incorrect...build...numbers,...wrong...dlls,...test...registry...entries,...etcSiteReptile....is....the....easiest....to....use....website....builder....in....the....marketNeed..unlimited..premium..hosting..that..is..really..UNLIMITED?Website....Builder....Software....Author:..putumahendra60..Enjoy..the..journey..of..life...768...768...13,368...posts...Location:...Germany...OS:...Windows...8.1...Phone:...Nexus...5...Posted...14...Jan...2011...Links...above!...Share...this...post...Link...to...post...Share...on...other...sites...Singh400......184...184...5,845...posts...Posted...14...Jan...2011...I'll...wait...for...the...pre-slipstreamed...image...thanks...(Y)...Share...this...post...Link...to...post...Share...on...other...sites...Knife...Party......630...Knife...Hugs...630...5,720...posts...OS:...Windows...7...YOLO...Phone:...LG...G3...Posted...14...Jan...2011...I'll...wait...for...the...pre-slipstreamed...image...thanks...(Y)...same,...x64...please...Share...this...post...Link...to...post...Share...on...other...sites...George...P......1,989...1,989...23,147...posts...Location:...Greece...OS:...Windows...10...Pro...64-bit...Phone:...Nexus...6P...Posted...14...Jan...2011...I'll...just...let...Windows...UPdate...handle...it...for...me,...no...need...to...download...the...whole...SP...when...I've...probably...got...95%...of...the...updates...that...are...in...it...alreadycPanel....is....the....most....advanced....control....panel....in....industryOur..hosting..is..supercharged..with..SiteReptile..website..builderIdeally..by..tonight..so..I..can..upgrade..this..weekend..and..test..before..going..live..again..on..MondaySiteReptile...is...the...easiest...to...use...website...builder...in...the...marketWinRumors..understand..the..software..giant..will..ship..the..release..to..its..OEM..partners..today..but..that..a..web..release..is..expected..at..a..later..date....The....Yoko....ThemeAll....Activity....Home....Submitted....News,....Guides....&....Reviews....Back....Page....News....WZor....-....Windows....7/2008....R2....Service....Pack....1....-....LINKS....LEAKED!....Mini....Spy....Oklahoma....Legislature....passes....bill....that....would....criminalizing....abortion....procedures....except....to....save....a....mother's....lifeShare...this...post...Link...to...post...Share...on...other...sites...(Spork)......87...ANDROID-APPLE...87...4,889...posts...Posted...14...Jan...2011...I'll...wait...for...official...channelsShare...this...post...Link...to...post...Share...on...other...sites...kiddingguy......35...^...Nikki,...my...dreambabe!...35...3,327...posts...Location:....nl...OS:...Windows...8.1...Pro...(twice)...Posted...14...Jan...2011...I'll...wait...for...official...channelscPanel...is...widely...used...by...the...paid...hosts,...but...we...are...giving...you...it...absolutely...free!Note....that....all....prerequisites....for....SP1,....if....any,....should....be....installed....automatically....by....the....full....version....setup....installer....downloaded....above(LogOut/Change)..You..are..commenting..using..your..Google+..accountJust...3...steps...(enter...your...login...details,...select...one...of...330...high...quality...templates...and...click...'publish')...and...your...website...is...ready...online...for...editingThe..SP1..is..for..bothWindows..7..andWindows..Server..2008..R2,..and..has..the..build..version..string..number..of..6.1.7601.17514.win7sp1rtm.101119-1850All....rights....reservedHere...is...the...proof:...uptime...stats...of...20...serversShare....this....post....Link....to....post....Share....on....other....sites....Slarlac249........150....TV/FILM....JUNKIE....150....4,912....posts....OS:....8.1....x64....Posted....14....Jan....2011....but....there....is....a....risk....that....these....could....be....infected...768...768...13,368...posts...Location:...Germany...OS:...Windows...8.1...Phone:...Nexus...5...Posted...14...Jan...2011...but...there...is...a...risk...that...these...could...be...infectedFill...in...your...details...below...or...click...an...icon...to...log...in:...Email...(required)...(Address...never...made...public)...Name...(required)...Website...You...are...commenting...using...your...WordPress.com...accountcPanel...is...the...most...advanced...control...panel...in...industryJust...one...click...-...and...you...have...subpage...created...or...contact...form...inserted..In...a...blog...posting...on...Thursday,...Microsofts...Russian...Windows...Virtualization...team...confirmed...that...the...final...build...of...Windows...7...SP1...is...7601.17514.win7sp1rtm.101119-1850Create..a..free..website..or..blog..at..WordPress.comWindows..7..SP1..Release..Candidate..was..officially..released..in..October..last..yearThe...following...PHP...features...are...fully...supported:This...technique...allows...for...the...final...screen...image...to...be...rendered...locally...on...the...remote...PC...after...being...compressed...and...sent...down...to...that...remote...hostby...WZ/ZUKO...Fileserve...x86:...MICROSOFT.WINDOWS.7.SERVICE.PACK-1.RTM.X86.WAVE1.RIP.DVD-WZ.ZUKO.zip...MICROSOFT.WINDOWS.7.AND.SERVER.2008.R2.SERVICE.PACK-1.RTM.X64.WAVE1.RIP.DVD-WZ.ZUKO.zip...Share...this...post...Link...to...post...Share...on...other...sites...Adbot...1337...Our...Sponsors...Neowin...Treasury...1337...Advertising...Place...your...ad...here...LoadingPost...navigation...Next...Post...→...BlogrollHMK...UNUD...Archives...Archives...Select...Month...July...2012...May...2012...January...2011...Email...Subscription...Enter...your...email...address...to...subscribe...to...this...blog...and...receive...notifications...of...new...posts...by...email f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les libres :) Index du Forum -> tout public -> candidature joueur Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation